CBSA makes BizAv changes
Thursday June 28th 2012 - CBBA
The Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA) has increased the passenger limit on business aviation flights clearing through the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) telephone reporting centres from 15 to 39 passengers and crew. The new procedures take effect on June 30, 2012. The changes also mean CBSA clearance may be obtained at fixed base operator lovations, or other predetermined sites at the airport, rather than being cleared at the main airport terminal.
However, the increased limit only applies to BizAv flights arriving at the following airports:
- Vancouver International Airport
- Calgary International Airport
- Edmonton International Airport
- Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (Toronto)
- Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (Ottawa)
- Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport (Montréal)
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
|Key avgas transition report released by U.S. FAA - (Wednesday June 27th 2012)|
Did you know?
As of April 2012, the total amount of ADS-B coverage provided by Nav Canada is more than 4 million square kilometres.