In our April/May issue, we travel to Antarctica with Enterprise Aviation Group, go behind the scenes with Air Transat, and deliver an update on the CH-148 Cyclone maritime helicopter!
Photo Contest Prizes
- GRAND PRIZE – Hamilton Khaki Aviation X-Wind Watch // $1,750 CAD Value + featured on the cover of Dec.’18/Jan.’19 issue of Skies (One winner)
- FIRST PLACE – $500 cash (One winner in each category)
- SECOND PLACE – $250 cash (One winner in each category)
- THIRD PLACE – $125 cash (One winner in each category)
Photo Contest Categories
Win cash and prizes! (Payable in Canadian currency)
Contest Dates: August 27, 2018- October 26, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET – CLOSED
Categories listed below.
Click the category below to upload your photo!
Photo Contest Rules
- The contest is open to any Canadian photographer, amateur or professional, who is at least 18 years of age.
- Only original photos taken by the entrant will be considered.
- Entry fee: FREE
- You may enter work in any and all categories; there is no limit to the number of images that can be submitted.
- Incomplete entry forms, such as those without any contact information, will be disqualified.
- Only high-resolution digital files will be accepted.
- Digital images may be submitted in RAW or JPEG format.
- Images must be at least 300 DPI at 8 x 10 inches, suitable for magazine-quality printing.
- Uploaded images should be 15MB and under in size, if you have any issues uploading please check the file size.
- Each image submitted must include a caption that provides a full description of the subject or event, location and photographer.
- Submissions will not be accepted via email.
Images can be uploaded at www.skiesmag.com/photocontest along with your entry form and payment, if required.
Images can be mailed on a CD/DVD. Each CD/DVD must include your name, address, phone number and category or categories you are entering. Multiple images may be included on one CD/DVD. CD/DVDs will not be returned to the sender.
2018 Photo Contest
500 Trillium Dr., Unit #23
- All winners will be notified by email or phone.
- The results will be published in the Dec.’18/Jan.’19 issue of Skies Magazine. Non-winning entrants will not be individually notified of the results.
- Entrants grant Skies Magazine the right to publish their photos in the Dec.’18/Jan.’19 issue of the magazine, and for use in conjunction with promotion of the Skies Photo Contest. Entries will not be used for any other purpose without the permission of the photographer.