Our Feb/Mar issue covers industry issues that matter. Plus, we visit Pearson’s deicing facility. More inside!
Photo Contest Categories
Win cash and prizes! (Payable in Canadian currency)
Contest Dates: June 2, 2017 – September 1, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Contest Is Closed
Photo Contest Rules
- The contest is open to any Canadian photographer, amateur or professional, who is at least 18 years of age.
- Only original photos taken by the entrant will be considered.
- Entry fee: FREE
- You may enter work in any and all categories; there is no limit to the number of images that can be submitted.
- Incomplete entry forms, such as those without telephone numbers, will be disqualified.
- Only high-resolution digital files will be accepted.
- Digital images may be submitted in RAW or JPEG format.
- Images must be at least 300 DPI at 8 x 10 inches, suitable for magazine-quality printing.
- Each image submitted must include a caption that provides a full description of the subject or event, location and photographer.
- Submissions will not be accepted via email.
Images can be uploaded at www.skiesmag.com/photocontest along with your entry form and payment, if required.
Images can be mailed on a CD/DVD. Each CD/DVD must include your name, address, phone number and category or categories you are entering. Multiple images may be included on one CD/DVD. CD/DVDs will not be returned to the sender.
2017 Photo Contest
500 Trillium Dr., Unit #23
- All winners will be notified by email or phone.
- The results will be published in the November/December 2017 issue of Skies Magazine. Non-winning entrants will not be individually notified of the results.
- Entrants grant Skies Magazine the right to publish their photos in the November/December 2017 issue of the magazine, and for use in conjunction with promotion of the Skies Photo Contest. Entries will not be used for any other purpose without the permission of the photographer.